Under Article. 10 of Law no. 196/2003, Testani Gestioni Srl (hereinafter called the "Company") hereby informs you, as an interested party, that your personal data ("Data") will be treated as follows:
1. PURPOSE 'OF TREATMENT. The collection and processing of data are made by the Company in order to: - guarantee and technical assistance pre and post sale; - Marketing and advertising - sending information and promotional material; - Statistical analysis for marketing purposes - to measure the level of satisfaction - invitations to informative and promotional events
2. RULES 'OF TREATMENT - CHARGE. The processing of data for the aforesaid purposes will take place using both automated and non-automated means and in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security required by law. Data can be processed on behalf of the Company by employees, professionals or companies responsible for carrying out specific processing services or activities complementary to those of the Company and necessary to the operations and services of the Company.
3. PROVISION OF DATA. The conferment of data is entirely optional .L'eventuale refusal to provide data or to answer telephone interviews does not involve any consequence except the impossibility to use the services offered by the Company.
4. REPORTING. Given the existence of telematic, computer or compliance, the data can be made available abroad, even outside the European Union countries and may be communicated to: - Company employees not specifically charged; - Companies or other entities engaged in outsourcing on behalf of the Company;
5. RIGHTS OF. Article. 13 of Law 675/1996 recognizes the following rights: - access the registers of the Guarantor; - To obtain information about the data that concern you; - To obtain the cancellation or blocking, or the updating, rectification or integration, as well as evidence that such operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were omunicati; - To oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data; - To object to the processing for commercial, advertising or market research. To exercise these rights you can write to the company.
6. OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT. The owner of the data is the "Company", manager of data processing is the Registration Office, at the premises of the owner. PRIVACY STATEMENT. "Company" has made a commitment to protect the privacy of its users and to develop technologies ready to ensure effective and safe mode of exploration. For any queries regarding the site of "Company" and the criteria for protection of privacy, users can contact us by writing to the email address of the "Company". Personal information collected by the "Company" Except in the case where users voluntarily provide personal information, such as their name and e-mail, the "Company" does not collect this type of information. The "Company" will not share your personal information with partners or subsidiaries or, anyway, with other companies listed on the website of the "Company" without the approval of the users. In addition, companies that appear on the website of the "Company" are encouraged to include information relating to privacy in their site web.La "Company" can reveal personal information in case of fulfillment of a legal obligation or in case believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) conform to principles of law or orders issued by the court against the "Company" or the site of the "Company"; (B) protect and defend the rights or property of "Company", the site of the "Company" or the users of the site; (C) act in urgent circumstances, to protect the safety of the "Company", the site of the "Company" or the general public. Cookies.
The user can configure their browser so that it notifies him when you receive a cookie thus allowing the user to decide whether to accept it. In the event that a user has chosen not to accept cookies from the "Company" may not be able to use all the advantages of the service or web site or the features of the "Company" correction or modification of personal information provided to "Company" The user can update and modify the data provided by the "Company", at any time, by writing to the email address of the "Company".
Remove your email address from a mailing list. E 'can remove your email address from a mailing list of "Company" (which we had previously recorded) by clicking on the link provided on each message received from the mailing list itself. In the event of malfunctions or errors, you can report the problem to the email address of the "Company" Protection of Personal Information The personal information you provide is stored in secure servers of the "Company", placed in well-controlled. If, at any time, consider that the "Company" does not comply with the principles set out in this notice, will communicate it, by writing to the email address of the "Company"; the "Company" will put in place commercially reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem promptly. Minors No information may be submitted to the "Company" by persons under 18 years of age without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, nor may persons under 18 years of age will be able to make purchases or other acts Legal at this site without such consent, unless this is permitted by applicable legislation.
The website of the "Company" may be enriched with new services and functions as part of the ongoing process of development that meets the needs of users. In the event that such modifications may have an effect on the information relating to privacy, it will be updated appropriately.
It is therefore appropriate that users take regular vision of this statement.